Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas.... ALREADY?!


Hey everyone! Sorry I don't have much time but I hope you are all doing good. I was transferred back to the city of Cariacica! I am going to the same Chapel that I was the first time that I passed here 6 months ago. It was really cool going to Church and seeing everyone there. I am in the area of Itacibá. I am really liking it. I still don't like the morros but we have found a lot of people that we can work with. I'll tell you guys more about them next week. I am with Elder Nascimento from Fortaleza here in Brasil. He is a good guy and works hard. He has a super strong testimony of the Gospel. Everything is going good. We are helping Sabrina and Viviane who went to church this week and who want to be baptized. They are awesome!! I really hope that their whole family can be baptized. There are more than 15 people in the family and I know that if the whole family goes and is firm they will all go to the temple. Sabrina also has a huge potential to go on a mission as well. Then we have Cristian and Oseias! Oseias is a brother of a member who is ready to turn his life around. I am really excited to work with him. He really wants to have a true conversion. His son is a really good kid. I am excited to talk to my mom on Thursday but it doesn't seem like its Christmas. I am not very home sick and its going by so fast. I feel like I barely have time to breath!!! I love the mission and I love you all!!! The Book is Blue and the Church is true. I challenge you to share your testimony of the Book of Mormon with someone this week. Take them to church. Give a Book of Mormon. God Lives and this is the proof of His love.

Love you all!
Elder Stilson

PS I get home March 18th at 1 in the afternoon! Ready or not here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment