Monday, September 29, 2014

 
Hey everyone, so I don't have a lot of time today and my time is already almost up. Sorry this isn't longer. We are super excited about the baptism we had of Coutinho. He is awesome!! He has gone to meetings in other church buildings about family history which we will help him prepare for his baptism and he has marked a family home evening this week with everyone in the church and a lot of his friends! I am so excited for him. He has sacrificed so much to be baptized. This week  Elders Bean and Alarcon also baptized Isabela. We are super excited for both of these new members. Both of them have the faith to do whatever the Lord asks them to do. I know that the power of the priesthood is real and it is such an amazing blessing. It is here to bless all the children of our Father in Heaven. We, as priesthood holders, need to ALWAYS be ready to be worthy and in tune with the spirit to use this power to give blessings when they are needed. It is such a great an honor to use it. I love serving our Savior Jesus Christ!!! I need everyone to know that I have a testimony and have gone through an amazing conversion process that everyone can have! I know that my Savior lives and LOVES me. I love you all and will send more next week.
 
Elder Stilson!!:)







 

No comments:

Post a Comment